How It Works
- If you are ready to book your lesson, schedule with us through our scheduling portal, text, email or just give us a call!
- After you booked, our instructors will work with you to assess your skill level to recommend a suitable lesson. They will provide details about the time, place, and location to meet your instructor during that time.
- If you do not have any gear, let us know upon booking your lesson.
- Each lesson is at least 1 to 3 hours long at the beach. Bring water, a towel, sunscreen, and anything else you may need for the beach.
- Lessons are a minimum of 1 to 3 hours. . The price for individuals is $100 - $300 for kiteboarding.Other activities vary based on number of participations and degree of instruction needed.
- Payments required at booking via Venmo or Cash App.
- Students will receive feedback during and after sessions and additional resources to continue their skill set.
- 24 hour cancellation notice.
- Pending weather and reschedule conditions, refunds may be available.